3M N95 Respirator Mask 8110S
|Product ID : 1201035|
|Brand : 3M|
|Product Type : Protective Mask|
- 8110S is approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- SKU: 70070614394
- Quantity: 20 pieces per box
- Model: 8110 S
This classic disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8110s, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8110 S, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles